Ridgefield, Washington is a dream come true for anybody looking for a smaller community surrounded by picturesque hills, wineries, and an abundance of natural beauty. Located in the northern part of Clark County, Washington, Ridgefield is known for its charming downtown, abundance of walking trails and outdoor activities, significant Native American influence, and many historical sites. With a growing community of over 6000 citizens and many plans on the horizon for development, you will be sure to find this community a great place to settle in.
Ridgefield, Washington Recreation and Activities
This little city packs a powerful punch in the area of recreation! Here are just a few of the nearby attractions for you to enjoy!
- Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge – over 5000 acres of pristine land provides an excellent place for enjoying hiking and walking trails, bird watching, and nature viewing.
- Sunlight Supply Amphitheater – Located at the Clark County Fairgrounds, this amphitheater is a great place to check out a concert or other live entertainment.
- Columbia River – With the majestic Columbia River so close there are lots of opportunities for outdoor excursions including boating, fishing, kayaking and more!
- Wineries – Who doesn’t love wine! Ridgefield, Washington has many family-owned wineries nearby to enjoy tasting in a relaxing setting.
- First Saturdays – Participate in theme-related events and activities that include local artists displaying their work, sidewalk chalk drawing contests, athletic events and other activities. You’ll also find the Farmer’s Market, sidewalk sales, outdoor concerts, local eateries and food vendors!
- Parks, Trails and Hiking – Natural beauty is rampant in this area! Enjoy many trails and waterways to take in some of the scenery!
Ridgefield, Washington Real Estate
Ridgefield is a growing community both economically and in the real estate market. There are many beautiful neighborhoods being built out offering contemporary design features. Beautiful neighborhoods like Taverner Ridge, Cassini View, Wishing Well Estates, Pleasant Ridge, Laurel Heights, Pioneer Canyon, and Discovery Ridge are just a few of the wonderful communities you could be a part of! If you would like more information about this community or receive listings in Ridgefield, Washington give me a call at 360.904.9907. I would love to assist you in finding your dream home.
1010 Nw 199th Street Ridgefield, WA 98642
215 Ne 299th St Ridgefield, WA 98642
2131 S Osprey Dr Ridgefield, WA 98642
1623 S Phoebe Dr Ridgefield, WA 98642
20017 Nw 34th Ave Ridgefield, WA 98642
1511 S Dusky Dr Ridgefield, WA 98642
15917 Ne Union Rd 8 Ridgefield, WA 98642